No Bake Keto Dessert Recipes
If you are looking for keto dessert recipes that are healthy, incredibly satisfying, and dairy free then you are in the right place.
Combining ingredients to make healthy keto dessert recipes without baking is simple and delicious.
What’s more, making healthy keto dessert recipes full of nutrients is key.
Without the cooking element we preserve the enzyme potential and the healthy fats, and if we want to omit the dairy this recipe still yields a creamy, rich component by using fresh young coconut meat.
This recipe does not contain high amounts of the inflammatory omega 6 fats from linoleic acid either.
Personal Story About The Recipe
When I was a child I remember going to my Grandma & Grandfather’s which we affectionately called Poppyseed.
Each year at Christmas I would go running into the kitchen to greet my Grandma and ask her if she made the Chocolate Mousse.
It was a creamy dessert that was layered with graham crackers, chocolate mousse, and some type of whipping cream.
It was something I looked forward to as a child at Christmas.
We had tons of family that would gather together at Christmas.
My father is one of 13 children!
I wanted to honor that tradition yet make the dessert healthy, nutritious, and keto.
Well, this recipe is just that.
So if you find it hard to stick with keto just get creative about the ingredient substitutes you could utilize.
It gets your ideas flowing and you can come up with something special!
Healthy Keto Dessert Recipe - Sugar and Dairy Free
Whole Food Pie Crust
Chocolate Mousse Layer
- Add all pie crust ingredeints to a food processor and pulse until crumbly. Put this in an 8x8 inch pan and press down with the back of spoon or your clean hand.
- To make the Chocolate Mousse, add the peeled avocadoes to a bowl.
- Add in the stevia to taste as well as the vanilla, cacao and salt.
- Mash with a hand masher first.
- Then transfer to the blender or food processor.
- Add in the cream, water to catch and blend until really creamy.
- To make the white mousse add the fresh young coconut meat to the base of the blender.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend until rich and creamy.
Layering and Setting
- Once each component is made layer it with the crust well pressed to the pan, then add the chocolate mousse layer and then the vanilla layer.Set in the freezer for 20 minutes if serving right away.Or store in refrigerator covered until ready to serve.
Health Benefits of Healthy Keto Dessert Recipes
Even though something is keto is it healthy?
Some are laden with toxic sugar replacements, conventional dairy, and/or lots of PUFAs that cause inflammation for some people.
What’s more, do you see keto dessert recipes with sugar in them? How is that even keto?
This one is instead creamy and delicious with no dairy or sugar.
- It is Anti-inflammatory
- Very low in Linoleic Acid
- Using real sugar substitutes like monk fruit or stevia herb
- Using Mac nuts a true keto nut low in protein and high in healthy fats
- Plenty of Glutathione from the avocados
- Cacao powder to open the heart chakra
With these components, we have a quick, creamy healthy keto dessert recipe.
Because linoleic acid is one of the primary drivers of disease due to the inflammatory response of the omega 6 we keep it low in our recipes.
Glutathione-rich avocados help your body to detoxify harmful substances and keep things running clean and efficiently.
Without sugar, we don’t spike our glucose so we can contribute to healthy aging yet still enjoy a dessert.
Keto Dessert Recipes | Final Thoughts
Keto Dessert Recipes are a way to enjoy something satisfying yet not spike your glucose and stay on a healthy diet plan so you can feel and look your best.
If this recipe was something you loved, you may enjoy the recipes here.
Eating some carbohydrate can help our hormones and thyroid health but what for those carbs come in is very important.
Stick with whole food options such as ripe fruit and organic whole unprocessed foods when eating carbs so you can look and feel your best.