Incredible Nutrient Rich Raw Soup
Lately my soups for dinner have been so grounding, nourishing and captivating to all the senses. I hope you will make one soon. This particular soup might suit someone with messed up insulin needing to reprogram the boy in that way. I would even say that an autoimmune or allergy individual may do well on this soup as the broccoli is well broken down and the brazil nuts are used sparingly and they are sprouted and organic. Most allergies I have found are actually due to the accumulated toxins and pesticides not the actual nut. Once the broccoli and collards are well broken down this becomes a power house of bioavailable nutrition.
- Cold Pressed Organic Pumpkin seed oil
- Premier Air Dried Pink Salt
- OG Fermented Coconut Vinegar
- Dandelion Greens
- Collard Greens
- 2.5-3 cups spring water or distilled water
- a few cubes of ginger root
- 1/2 an og red bell pepper
- 3-4 nori sheets
- Generous amount Premier Nutritional Yeast
- 2 heaping tbs south river chickpea miso
- 8-12 soaked sprouted brazil nuts
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!