Healthy Keto Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 Vitamix Blender you will need the tamper to incorporate the ice cream
- 1 Spatula to remove the ice cream from the blender
- 3 Scoops Grass Fed Whey Protein 96 Grams of Powder
- 1-2 scoops Tocotrienols 32 -64 Grams of Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Ancient Organics Ghee
- Organic Coconut Milk Just enough to cover the blades of the Vitamix Blender
- Stevia to taste 1-2 droppers full I like Vanilla but Butterscotch Toffee is great too
- 1 TBS Decaf Bullet Proof Coffee Grinds
- 1/2 teaspoon Maca Powder
- 1 TBS Lecithin Powder
- 3/4 of an Ice Cube Tray
- Optional Toppings: Hemp Heart Meal Crumble & Sprouted Buckwheat
- To the blender add your ice. Next top with 2 heaping tbs ghee, 2-3 squirts stevia.Next add on 3 scoops Whey2 scoops tocotrienols1 tsp decaf bullet proof coffee1 ttsp royal macaOnce in the vitamix use the tamper through the lid on high speed. Be sure to go around to each corner and blend it well.This will come out reach and creamy. With your spatula add to a bowl and top with your favorite toppings. Here I used hemp heart crumble.
3 scoops Grass Fed Whey Protein = 96 Grams of Powder
1-2 scoops Tocotrienols = 32 -64 Grams of Powder
1 Tablespoon Ancient Organics Ghee
Organic Coconut Milk (Just enough to cover the blades of the Vitamix Blender)
Stevia to taste – 1-2 droppers full I like Vanilla but Butterscotch Toffee is great too
1 TBS Decaf Bullet Proof Coffee Grinds
1/2 teaspoon Maca Powder
1 TBS Lecithin Powder
3/4 of an Ice Cube Tray
Optional Toppings: Hemp Heart Meal Crumble u0026amp; Sprouted Buckwheat
- Get a Clean Vitamix Blender and add the Coconut milk just to cover the blades. Next add in your ice and stevia.
- Then Add in some of the powders and the Ghee.
- Top with remaining powders. Put the lid on and use the tamper to incorporate the ingredients. You will need the highest setting on the vitamix. Do not over do it as it will start to heat up and melt.
- Put in a bowl and serve with your favorite toppings.
This is a lovely hormone healthy ice cream. Maca helps to balance out hormone issues and nourish the endocrine system. It can help with hot flashes and hormonal acne.
Adding some Decaf coffee grinds gives it a great taste without caffeine. It also adds crunchy texture.
The healthy fats from the Ghee and Coconut milk will keep you satiated. This is a wonderful keto ice cream recipe! Enjoy:)