Juice up those lemons and get yourself about 1 1/2 cups of lemon juice. Pour into a 1/2 gallon glass bottle. Add all other ingredients and shake up well. Store in the fridge so its nice and cold. Use fresh aloe juice with no preservatives. If you don’t have this simply cut some aloe fillet fresh and blend in blender. Strain it well and add to potion. This is incredibly hydrating!
- 1 A big handful of Organic Lemons
- 2-3 tbs truly UNHEATED Raw OG Honey
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 2 ounces fresh pressed ginger juice
- 1/2 gallon spring water or pristine water source
- 2 ounces Fresh Aloe liquid or Aloe fillet
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!