Are you ready for the #1 fall harvest salad recipe?
In the heart of autumn’s golden embrace, where the crisp whisper of falling leaves mingles with the amber hues of the setting sun, emerges a culinary masterpiece designed not just to tantalize the taste buds but to nurture the very essence of well-being.
Behold the Fall Harvest Medicinal Salad, a gastronomic opus meticulously crafted to caress your senses and heal your body.
Bursting forth with the vibrant hues of earth’s bounty, this salad is a symphony of healing, a concoction inspired by ancient wisdom and modern knowledge.
Within its tapestry of flavors, you will discover earth nourishing beets, the fiery zest of ginger, and the golden glow of turmeric, all woven together with the succulent sweetness of figs, the earthy richness of roasted sweet potatoes, and the crisp freshness of daikon unbacon.
But this salad is not merely a feast for the palate; it is a healing buffet, a tribute to the wisdom of nature and the power of wholesome ingredients.
Each bite is a celebration of digestion, a dance of nutrients that nourish your body and soul, leaving you revitalized and invigorated.
So, let this Fall Harvest Medicinal Salad be your sanctuary, your nourishing haven in the heart of autumn, where flavor meets medicine, and well-being finds its truest expression.
Autumn Harvest Salad Benefits
Carefully crafted and curated this autumn harvest salad is a digestive powerhouse and filled with nourishing earth elements.
With your deepest health in mind this salad covers core nutritional needs of the body as well as digestive fire ingredients to be sure you absorb the nutrients and keep your gut healthy.
Pumpkin Seed Oil
With the best pumpkin seed oil known as Styrian Gold Pumpkin seed oil we add zinc and medicinal value to the salad. It is both unrefined and unfiltered.
This oil gives you the max amount of bio available zinc.
It has a lovely taste and texture too.
Pumpkin seed oil has been known to reverse hair loss, lessen hot flashes and lower bad cholesterol.
It has been known to help an enlarged prostate as well.
Your fall harvest salad recipe is not complete with out it!
Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother
Adding Fairchild’s Apple Cider Vinegar is a must. It adds the apple fall ingredient to the salad but in a fermented state.
This is going to help you digest all the good nutrition in the salad and keep the bad microbes in check.
Fairchilds ACV is not diluted with questionable tap water either.
With loads of potassium and calcium for strong bones figs are a key ingredient in our fall harvest salad recipe.
Helping with bone density as well as heart health since they have plenty of fiber to lower cholesterol.
The most medicinal point about figs is their ability to remove parasites from the body.
The anti-parasitic properties have been found in many fig species so just see what your local store has for you.
Beets are one of my favorite roots to consume in the Autumn time.
They are a key part of my medicinal fall harvest salad recipe.
Mainly it is because of how they help the heart and clear bad cholesterol.
You can learn more in my artery cleansing drink recipe here.
Ginger is so important for our stomach acid and keep our hydrochloric acid up.
We need the stomach acids to help digest our food and keep the critters at bay.
We can also enjoy better circulation and the anti-inflammatory effects of ginger in an fall harvest salad.
Fresh grated turmeric adds color, vibrancy and medicinal value to your fall harvest salad.
It is a key player in reducing inflammatory cytokines in the body.
It plays a role in heart health and just about any inflammatory disease you can think of.
Carrots and Sweet Potatoes
With carrots and sweet potatoes the body gets a healthy dose of Vitamin A.
The thyroid requires Vitamin A and these types of carbohydrates can be key for those that need help converting T4 to T3 with thyroid autoimmune conditions.
Vitamin A is key for healthy vision and you can thank that bright orange colors as this is where the beta carotene is.
These little seeds are super rich in anti-oxidants that may suppress cancer cells.
They are particularly beneficial for the heart and preventing arterial plaque build up and lowering high blood pressure.
How about that marinaded unbacon! Well it tastes pretty amazing but also the medicine of daikon is absolutely amazing.
Daikons boast many medicinal properties such as:
- Better Digestion
- Immune Boosting
- Help with weight loss
- Bone density due to calcium rich component
- Anti-inflammatory and keto approved for those on a healthy keto diet
#1 Medicinal Fall Harvest Salad
- 1 Sweet Potato Sliced
- 1 whole romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 Pomegranate
- 6 Black Mission Figs
- 1/2 Reed Avocado -this is the season for Reed Avocados!
- 1 inch Fresh grated Ginger root
- 1 tbsp Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 whole Carrot grated
- 1 whole small beet grated
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin oil for drizzling on top
- 1 inch fresh grated turmeric root
- 1 whole Purple or White Daikon
- 2 tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 3-4 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 tbsp Miso paste (you can use miso in place of aminos by mixing it with water) Use both for a saltier unbacon
- 1-2 tsp Maple Syrup or if Keto use Lakanto Syrup
- 1 clove fresh pressed garlic or 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1-2 tbsp avocado oil
- Sea salt
- Take a clean daikon and peel of the outside. Now start to take the peeler and peel thick strips. If you are unable to get thick enough strips like a bacon slice simply take your knife and cut thin strips. Lay them on a pan with parchment paper and sprinkle them with sea salt to bring out the water.
- Next in a bowl add all the marinade ingredients. You can use the coconut aminos alone or if you don't have that you can make a marinade with miso paste and water.Add the garlic, nutritional yeast, avo oil and sweetener of choice.
- Marinate the strips in the bowl for around 15 minutes while you make the salad portion.
- In a pan add avocado oil and let heat on medium for a few minutes. Then place the marinated strips in the pan and allow them to shrink up and resemble bacon slices.Add them onto the salad plate.
Baked Sweet Potato Slices
- Clean and slice your sweet potato.
- Preheat the oven to 375 and place the slices on a pan with parchment paper. Sprinkle with sea salt and avocado oil.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes and add to salad.
Medicinal Autumn Harvest Salad Recipe
- Peel your carrot and beet and grate both roots
- Clean and chop your romaine lettuce. Place into bowls or plates and top with shredded roots.
- Grate the ginger and fresh turmeric on top.
- Slice your black mission figs and place around the salad. Remove the stems.
- Slice the avocado in strips and place on the salad.
- Cut the pomegranate in half. Take a small wooden mallet and tap the seeds out into a bowl. Sprinkle the salad with fresh pomegranate seeds for an unparalleled crunch and heart healthy medicine.
- Top with Pumpkin Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar.
Enjoy this medicinal fall harvest salad along side a medicinal digestive tonic and revitalize your immune system this autumn season.
The tonic I have in the image is cocobiotic which you can grab here.
Upgrade your digestive power and get the best probiotic drink out there.
Let me know how you love it in the comments below!