Sushi for Jedi’s
Wow, wow wow. I have been craving my good ole super nutrient rich sushi wraps and tonight I nailed it. I will love for you to experience the nourishment and activation from these sushi wraps. Let’s get to it!First Here is what you will need:Coconut Aminos (Can be found at most grocery stores like whole foods, I choose this over soy as most of it is GMO) – You want this for dipping your rolls, its epic.Raw Nori Sheets – This you will use as the foundation of your sushi wraps.
- 1/4 cup raw sauerkraut
- 1 knob turmeric root or a good heaping teaspoon of fresh turmeric powder
- A splash of raw apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 tsp miso paste
- 1 clove black garlic or regular og garlic
- A dash of water if needed to blend.
- 1 Purple Daikon (shredded)
- Bunch Arugula
- Ripe Avocado Slices
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!