If you are looking for holiday mocktails then check out this holiday mocktail recipe for your next soiré because I got you covered.
This holiday mocktail works as a holiday mocktail punch, great for kids and parties.
I love it because it gives you nutrition that will help optimize your liver detox as well as taste absolutely amazing.
This is my go to holiday mocktail recipe. The rosemary sprigs add a bit of magic and medicine too.
If it is Halloween you can call it Alien Blood and if it is around Thanksgiving and Christmas it is your staple Holiday Mocktail Recipe!
Holiday Mocktails Recipe
- 1 tbsp Small Organic Beet This is for color and nutrients to cleanse and build the blood
- 2 Organic Green Apples Green Apple will keep the glycemic index down on this drink and give it a tart taste.
- 1 whole Organic Lime Fresh Squeezed or Juiced
- 1-2 Inch Fresh Ginger Root juiced or grated Juice it or Grate on top of the drink
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary As Hliday Garnish
- 1 Bottle Sparkling Mountain Spring Water Use as much as you like but about 1 cup per drink works great
- Juice the Green Apples, Lime, Ginger and Beet. Add equal parts to your favorite holiday mocktail vessel. I love to use something with a stem or a mule mug. Depending on whom it is for have stevia drops on hand in case they like it sweeter. No need to add more apple so blood sugar stays in check, then brain performance stays smooth and steady and we love that around here;)Serve this in a beautiful glass and wow your guests.