This salad is one of many recipes that can support a heavy metal cleansing routine. Heavy metal cleansing is not something to just do once in a while. It is best something we add into a regular lifestyle pattern so that we can handle the daily bombardment of such toxins.
Our waterways, soil, and airways all have some level of contamination. While we should not be living in fear, good common sense awareness and some studying can help us apply the knowledge so we have recipes that support our health.
This salad is comprised of the nutrients that assist the detoxification of metals. We have cilantro (chelator), silica (mobilizer) in the skins of the cucumbers, turmeric (anti-inflammatory) in the sunseed pate.
Sun seeds themselves which support detoxification as well as dulse (great plant source of minerals and protein) that binds to metals to transport out of the body and red onions for sulfur that is a key player if we want to effectively detoxify these metals.
Lastly, garlic is in the pate which also helps detox lead. I did add some raw crackers that were store-bought.
This salad leaves you fulfilled yet light and alkalized. The fiber with all the raw plant matter is the broom that helps move the toxins out. For a potent upgrade add Cultured Vegetables to the plate for more healing power. I present to you the recipe for this wondrous salad!
If you want to learn more about detoxification, from heavy metals check out my book The Complete Guide to Coffee Enemas.
Heavy Metal Chelating Salad
- 2 tbsp Home made Sunseed Pate Blend 1 cup sunseeds, turmeric (fresh or dried), ACV, Miso Paste, Nutritional yeast, water, onion, garlic)
- 1 cup Dulse (whole leaves) Soak and rinse several times
- 1 cup Cilantro
- 2 cups Kale ( chopped)
- 1/2 cup Dandelion Greens
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 whole Avocado
- 1 sprinkle Celtic Sea Salt
- The Sunflower Seed Pate is an easy nutritious addition to an alkalizing salad. Simply blend the seeds with turmeric, nutritional yeast, onion, garlic, apple cider vinegar and water. Rinse and chop all greens and arrange on plate. Sprinkle each plate of greens with apple cider vinegar and sea salt. Add a few tablespoons of sunseed pate to each plate. Add soaked dulse and arrange sliced avocado onto the salad.