Cosmic Raw Vegan Sushi Wraps
Here is a cosmic, raw, vegan, sprouted sushi wrap recipe. It has so much flavor and really nourishes all the senses.Prepare rice ahead of time – either soak and sprout it for a couple days or soak over night and simmer on low until soft and chewy.Blend sprouted pumpkin and sunflower seeds with a small amount of coconut meat. Add the miso, the garlic, red onion, turmeric, acv and red bell pepper until well incorporated.Put cilantro down on wrap, then the cheesy paste, then rice, carrots and chlorella tabs.Roll and seal with lemon or acv. Cut in half and serve. Enjoy a cosmic wrap and nourish yourself!
- 1 Fresh Coconut Meat
- 1 Chickpea Miso Paste
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Garlic
- 2 Raw Nori Sheets ( I prefer 2 sheets per roll)
Sprouted Pumpkin and Sunflower Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds are an excellent source of Vitamin E needed for good circulation and as an anti-oxidant. Pumpkin seeds nourish the sex organs and provide zinc to the body.
- These add crunch, medicine and nutrition to the food. Adding clean minerals and alkaline boosting chlorella to a dish can help detoxify and nourish the cells.
Purple heirloom carrots
- Nice to Grate these for color and taste. Whatever veggie you are feeling inspired to add. Perhaps its shredded cabbage, or some other veg.
- I love cilantro and it is great when doing a heavy metal cleanse to assist ridding the body of metals. Use liberally.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!