Bigfoot Keto Christmas Cookies Recipe
- First mix up your dry ingredients.
- Take softened butter or room temp coconut oil and add in the vanilla extract.
- Once it is like dough be sure to form into a ball and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Then just roll it out to desired thickness and use your bigfoot cut out pattern.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
- In a spacious mixing bowl, place the butter and employ the whisk attachment on your handheld mixer, setting it to medium-high speed for approximately 2 minutes. Gradually incorporate the powdered sweetener, adding one tablespoon at a time, ensuring thorough mixing before introducing the next spoonful. Once all the sweetener has been seamlessly integrated, include the vanilla extract. Continue to whisking until it gets airy.Now it is time to add color if you want. This is optional but what I do is a bit over the top!For the green I use spirulina powder. Use as much as you need to achieve the hue you want.For the Red I use Red Raspberry Powder which I will link where I get it or Fresh juiced beets.
Are you ready for some magical Keto Christmas cookies? In this recipe I take it over the top with Bigfoot CutOut Cookies.
You can get the bigfoot pattern if you click on the image on Amazon.
The other thing I love to do is use superfoods to make the icing colors.
Not toxic stuff here!